Monday, August 14, 2017

Today's Workout: Biceps and Triceps

Truth be told, arms are one of my strengths in terms of ease of growth. I could probably be just fine getting ancillary arm work from chest, back, and shoulder training. However, I still like to throw in arm specific workouts because I enjoy them. That being said, here is today's exact routine:

Single arm cable pushdown superset with single arm overhead cable extension
-set 1 x 20 reps (warm up)
-set 2 x 15 reps (warm up)

Single arm cable curl superset with straight bar cable curls
-set 1 x 20 reps (warm up)
-set 2 x 15 reps (warm up)

Alternating dumbbell standard curls superset with hammer curls
-set 1 x 10 reps each style
-set 2 " "

Triceps single arm cable kickbacks superset with one arm overhead dumbbell extensions
-set 1 x 20 reps (kickback) x 15 reps (overhead extensions)
-set 2 " "

Hammer Strength machine single arm high curl
-set 1 x 15 reps
-set 2 " "

Seated machine dips superset with reverse (standing, facing machine, bent over) dips
-set 1 x 15 reps each style
-set 2 " "

I did not include any of the poundages I used (nor will I ever), because those will be unique to the individual. This workout was a bit unorthodox for me; as I am trying to heal up from various injuries, right now I am simply getting in the gym and lifting with fairly light weight to keep my body acclimated.

Train hard and enjoy the journey!

Lee Dremel
40fitnessfixes.com
instagram.com/leedremelfitness
facebook.com/leedremelfitness

No comments:

Post a Comment