Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Blog Is Back! A Year In Review


Welcome! I would like to start by saying that I am extremely excited to get back to writing. It is hard to believe it has been about a year since my last post. The biggest reward I have had the privilege to receive this year is watching my 11 month old daughter blossom and thrive. In 19 days she will be one year old, and just beams constant rays of sunshine in my life. It truly is a gratifying experience. 

Over the past year, I have continued to grow and evolve my mobile fitness training business. The greatest pleasure in my career is knowing that I can help someone better them self, if even in the smallest way. As the new year approaches, I will be expanding my services and offering online training and nutrition programs. While I love my in-person training, I am limited to the population in my general area. I want to be able to help as many people as possible find success in their life, be it through fitness and nutrition, positive thinking, or really any lifestyle change for the better. 

I will be offering generalized fitness and nutrition plans, individualized custom plans, and a free posted sample (day) meal plan/sample (week) fitness plan so you can get an idea of what to expect before placing an order. There will be various plans such as: 1 month, 8 week, and 12 week plans. It is great to have a plan on paper, but I will be taking it a step further. All fitness plans will come with video demonstrations of the exercises, where I  show proper form, the target muscle(s), and weight/rep range based on your desired results! 

Many people are able to train and eat right on there own, as long as they have a plan to follow. My online training packages will offer a more affordable opportunity to get in great shape, at the gym or at home! Check back often for a post that will announce when this service is officially up and for sale! Plans may be purchased through a paypal link that will appear on my webpage at: www.ElectricFitness.net 

I will also continue my regular blog posting on all topics fitness, nutrition, psychology, positive thinking, motivation, etc. I can't wait to help so many people near and far have a healthy, prosperous, and amazing 2014!

I hope you reach your destination, but your journey is what really counts! Until next time... L.D.



No comments:

Post a Comment